20100509

She only reveals what she wants you to see

I went shopping yesterday for the first time in nearly two months! Due to examiny things getting in the way and such... So I thought I'd blog about it, "quelle surprise!" as the french would say.

I got a notebook and some wrapping paper from Paperchasee, purely because I loved the little illustrations


I also went on a spree in Primarni ;) and got two adorable little dresses.
And whilst we're talking clothes I'll show you the tee that I was wearing yesterday. I thrifted it for £7 a while ago and instantly fell in love with the pattern, though from a distance it looked kinda... eurgh. haha.


I've been doing a project on reflections for my photography, primarily of shop windows, so I thought I'd show you a few I took yesterday...



I also adored the display in this shop window, which I'd passed on the bus so many times that I'd expected it would have changed by now, but by a pure stroke of luck it was still there so I was chuffed (haha, only word I could think of).

I want that birdcage (top right)... I don't have a bird though. Tehe. When I was 10 I wanted a pet dove to send messages to my friends. Then I realised, birds tend to poo, a lot.
Alrighty then, I'm off to go stare at my mother as she explains politics to me using a series of questionable hand gestures.

No comments:

Post a Comment