20100616

Live to tell tell the tale

I was looking back through my sketchbook and thought I'd show you a few designs from my last art project.


I'm looking for inspiration for a new project right now... I've been to 2 student exhibitions today and next month I'm going on a uni fashion taster course (which I'm really excited about!) Other than that my life's pretty un-interesting atm but then again I'm lost in my own little world most of the time and that's interesting, I guess, in it's quirky little way.

Hope you're all having a nice week! :)

p.s. Does anyone else feel the slightest bit confused by the weather right now?! - freezing one minute, boiling the next?? Make up your mind Mr.Sunshine!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Those sketches are so good! Wish I could draw like that :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete