20100723

Honesty Award

Hey everybody! Sorry I've been MIA for the past two weeks but I've finally broken up for summer now so hopefully I'll be posting more often! Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me, and hello to my new (as of a few weeks ago) followers! tehe.
Welcome to the madness that is my blog :D

Sooo, I was tagged by the lovely Erimentha from 'The Little Blog of Happiness' with the 'Honesty Award' quite some time ago - I've never actually been tagged with an award before, so this is pretty exciting for me! First off, I need to tag six other lovely bloggers with the award (who have to answer the questions (in bold) in a post of their own) ... so I'm gona tag; Abi, Bea, Catherine, Gem, Sophie, and QuiteQuaint.

Share one thing nobody knows about you.
Hmmm, well I'll share one thing that no one on here knows / has realised... I've never had my ears pierced *gasp*
OK that's not too astounding, but it surprises a lot of people.

What's your biggest regret in life?

I'll admit I've made some mistakes, things I just can't change, but I'm trying my hardest to be happy. Because being happy doesn't mean having everything be perfect, it's accepting that it's not and making the best of it. I spent too much time living in the past, when I just want to live in the here and now, because here and now is where I am, and it's where I'll always be, like how a star's marked out in history... it's strange to think, but when you look up at the stars tonight you're watching history in the making. The further out into the sky you look, the further back into time you can see. Pretty magical right?

Honestly, Doctor Who told me... in the big magical box.... that we call the TV ;)

What would you do with a thousand dollars?
I'd swim around in a bath filled with a thousand dollar bills... mwahaha.

If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now?
I'm not with anyone right now, but even if I was I wouldn't change a thing, not one single moment. It's not whether somethings meant to happen, it's whether it does. I'd rather believe in a million alternate realities and hope that I'm in the one where everything works out fine, and even if I'm not, then I'm determined to have one hell of a good time ;)

What do you like about my (the taggers) blog page?
I love the way that Erimentha's blog is so sweet, honest and inspirational - just like her! Plus the title alone puts you in a good mood ;) if you haven't heard of 'The Little Blog of Happiness' check it out here!

(p.s. I do not own these images, I found them a while ago from various sources which I can't remember, but if you see your photo and want it taken down then please tell me and I'll remove it asap, thanks!)

x x x

5 comments:

  1. yay, spence. you're back! i was actually going to email you yesterday, but i thought i'd give you one more day, hehe :)

    do you want your ears pierced? you should find some pretty clips ons, i'm always seeing them really cheap in charity shops! i used to have mine done, but i've let them close up because they guy actually did my left we wonky! ha.

    i'm looking forward to you posting more regularly!

    love, jazzabelle. xxx

    p.s. my old email recently got hacked, i hope you haven't recieved any unwanted emails? if so, i'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh I love this fhotooooooooooos !!!
    See my blog if you want ...
    I follow you, you follow me??

    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!
    Your blog is great!

    ♥ Maja
    http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet answers. I completely agree with the regrets thing. I personally try not to dwell to heavily on the past, and believe every mistake is a learning experience

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete