20120901

What I wore at BAR 1884




Ola chicas... I'm feeling a vintage vibe today so thought I'd add a bit of razzmatazz to these photos by adding a lomo effect in editor, cool right? These photos are so old now, they've been sat here in my drafts folder for so long I thought I might as well unleash them onto the blogosphere. My MTV tee is from River Island - I don't usually shop there (I'ma hardcore topshop girl, what-up) but for this I made an exception, when in Rome ay... I also picked up another little gem, in the form of a rather garish handbag I've affectionately named 'Nigel'. It's just a little bit ugly and strange, but I think that's why I like it. Plus it looks super next to my burgundy coat so I think it'll be ideal this autumn. Oh geez, I've just realised it's september! When did that happen?! The summer's just flown by... 14 days til the big move, bring.it.on.

9 comments:

  1. you are soo pretty! amazing pictures <3

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! its amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow you are so beautiful *_* + i love this beautiful bag <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is amazing, I love it!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, I'm not normally a River Island shopper at all either but am sometimes pleasantly surprised on my occasional trips in there and have picked up some real gems before!
    Woooo, moustache ring! I've got one that's almost the same but in cream and when I wear it I spend far too much time in much the same pose as you in the first photo!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what but this picture caught my atention a lot!!! haha love your header!! btw, I now follow you on GFC, hope you can visit my blog and follow me back if you like, cheers..

    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete